torsdag 8. september 2011

About me :-)

Hi!

My name is Merethe, and I am 14 years old. I have blond hair and blue-green eyes.
In my sparetime I like to be with friends and listen to music. I also go to Team 3 times in the week, which is a gym.
I have a mum, a dad, and a little brother named Lars Håkon. I also got a cute little cat. He is black and 6 years old. His name is Pusa, and perhaps the most beautiful cat in the world.

This summer was very good! I went to Turkey, and had a great time with my family. I swam every day, got tanned, and had fun! The hotel was so nice, we had all inclusive and ate food almost all the time. It was around 35-40 degrees in the air, and ca. 30 degrees in the wather every day, very hot!

I have also been on my dad's boat in this summer holiday. We bought it in july, so we haven't got so much time to be on the sea, but next year we want to stay for 3 weeks :-)

In the furture I want to get a good education, so I can get a good job! I try to do my best in school, because I know one day all the hard work is worth something.

//Merethe

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Merethe, looking forward to following your blog.
    I totally agree with you; if you work hard at school it will pay off ;)

    Nelle

    SvarSlett